Friday, October 01, 2004
week ends!

im online once again! haha. cos the weekends are here and a whole lot of us are slacking the day away. oops. lol. been mugging a whole lot this week. and for the last few days, history which is already over (: haha. woke up at 4 this morning to study but only started at 4.30. whoops. wrote notes and was feeling super awake after that. but now im sleepy! went sch myself. yest was horrible. was sniffing the whole day. at first i thot it was sinus but it didnt stop. used like 6 packets of tissue and my nose was raw from blowing. eeks. tried to study in class with marilyn linna cyn and sam when the pa system started blasting music. so irritating! and then the om was testing it so he kept saying 'ting de dao ma? ting de dao ma?' grr. even other people who were studying in their own classrooms were so pissed lorh. anyway. im glad God provided sufficient time and rest for me to study and cram hist (: yay! life's been passing really fast and many things will be over soon. so scary. really dependant on God's grace to do well this eoys. cos im really really unprepared. and some people. SOME PEOPLE keep saying i dont need to study. like what rubbish is that? anw. i think im going to sleep now. haha. be back in a long while!

in Christ alone, my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song.
This cornerstone, this solid ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
what heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease.
My comforter, my all in all,
here in the love of Christ i stand.


at 3:42 PM, she let go.