Friday, September 17, 2004
its friday again!

lala. i guess im back to normal. got over the scolding. (: no one was listening to physics lessons and surprisingly i can do the ws. or at least the first few questions. muaha. pe was volleyball. so fun k! hahas. marilyn keep on hitting the ball in weird directions. hahas. and i kept running after the ball and nearly falling down. oops. haha. did mep project and practiced with huijun during recess. chi was free period. oh yeah. and i have to write another book review. IN CHINESE! swell. just great. as if my chinese is even that pro. pfft. did maths and some physics after sch at orange table. and i collected my ic too. looked so weird. eeks.

and xiaolinna(aka xiaoxiaodabao) looks ALOT like linna(aka xiaodabao)! i tell u there's not much difference between their looks! both have sai-bang-zi (which means cheeks. we got that from studying shouce for chinese test. haha) so cute! oh yeah. to jiaxin and xiongxiong-who-runs-to-type-an-entry-in-my-gbk-when-jiaxin-is-in-the-toilet (lala please get it right it's xiongxiong that's my cheek, not nengneng) yes i declare that xiongxiong is my cheek to cheek partner (: hahas. happy now?

banana phone (inspired by zixin (: )

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone
I've got this feeling, its so appealing,
for us to set together and sing. Sing!
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone
Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding donana phone
It grows in bunches, I've got my hunches,
It's the best! Beats the rest! Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular!
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone
Ping pong ping pong ping pong ping panana phone
It's no baloney, it aint a phony! My cellular bananular phone!


at 6:28 PM, she let go.