Friday, September 24, 2004
whoops!

-sneaky.. hahas. not supposed to be blogging but i couldnt take it anymore! anyway. will make it short. been studying everyday after sch. mostly doing maths thanks to mrs yeo. me geri trish and some others purposely finished the whole ws she gave yest so we could do our own things today during her lesson. and guess what? she assigned us more work. sheesh. anyway i finished it too so -shrugs. ahaha. big thanks to mrs ang and mr imran for helping 3p with chem and physics! you guys are the best ((: i have mastered the art of critical angle and tension. muahaha! went to run today. feel really tired now tho. mep was quite boring.darn. i dont want to go for it next week. looking forward to popping popcorn (alliteration!) and yf tmr (:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
make a wish, take a chance, make a change and break away
out of the darkness and into the sun
but, I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and break away
`kelly clarkson-breakaway
MUGGING MUGGERS MUG!



at 6:01 PM, she let go.