Friday, October 08, 2004
ending soon!

yesyes! the horror week is over ((: its the weekends again and i'll be slacking till tmr. going to sch to study with lou linna and jiaxin. today was an exciting day. so exciting (: didnt exactly study for ss; was a miracle i could acutally pen down so much stuff. ahaha. and mrs yeo is very random. she was collecting the ss papers and she told lala : "deborah stop writing." (i was sitting in front so i didnt know who she was talking to) whoa i a bit not freaked only lah. so innocently sitting there holding my paper with all my stationery in my pencil box. i was like huh? then everyone was laughing lah. hahas. so silly. emaths paper one is gone. at least paper 2 wasnt that bad. yup

went to town after school. never felt so free! feel so out of touch with the world. havent been town for so long. haha. went with sam marilyn cyn linna. ate at pasta mania and went to watch white chicks. its so funny i tell u! should go watch it. just sat there laughing throughout and came out of the cinema with a sore throat and sore cheeks. haha. linna and marilyn laughed too hard and rammed into each other's head. wont be surprised if they got brain damage. i hit linna on the other side as well.. haha. so funny. oh yeah. i saw the mep concert master, shaun outside pasta mania. cos we were eating near the entrance then i was like "eh.. so familiar" haha. and he was like looking at me with that weird look... but anyway. yeah. we saw this very cute panda toy in one shop at cine. its so cute can. its some lever thing and when u press it down, the panda looks like its chomping on bamboo. haha.

yes today is a nice day (: i need to go dig out all my mep notes and my chi shou ce. cant find 3a. oops. bye
*no i havent been eating alot. im sure. getting fat from all the excessive eating. darn.


Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you'd never been
But all the things that you've seen
Will slowly fade away

So I start a revolution from my bed
'Cos you said the brains I had went to my head.
Step outside, summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

And so Sally can wait,
she knows it's too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away,
but don't look back in anger I heard you say

Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows if it's night or day
But please don't put your life in the hands
Of a Rock n Roll band
Who'll throw it all away

I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed
'Cos you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside 'cos summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
'Cos you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

So Sally can wait,
she knows it's too late as she's walking on by
My soul slides away,
but don't look back in anger I heard you say

`oasis-dont look back in anger


at 8:19 PM, she let go.